North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position as Judicial Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of Federal statutes, rules, ordinances and codes
- Familiarity with administrative orders, case law and other relevant directives
- Sound knowledge of the principles of file and records management.
- Deep knowledge of court processes, procedures and legal terminology
- Ability to analyze legal documents and interpret statutory requirements.
City & County of Denver, Wilmington, DE
August 2005 to till date
- Recorded case dispositions, court orders and arrangements.
- Answered inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures.
- Prepared documents recording the outcomes of court proceedings.
- Instructed and interacted parties about timing of court appearances.
- Coordinated and scheduled hearings, trials and other court matters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO