North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking opportunity to develop new skills and gain more training in desired field by obtaining position as a Junior Process Engineer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with process control and automation of processes
- Profound knowledge of process design, system installation and start-up
- Steep knowledge of instrument selection, maintenance and control system design
- Familiarity with unit operations and engineering principles
- Ability to administer engineering projects
- Ability to handle changing requirements
- Superior communications skills
Junior Process Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Pactiv Corporation., Oklahoma City, OK
- Analyzed production and solvent recovery processes.
- Handled mechanical or electrical equipment issues.
- Formulated process methods and controls as well as enforced improvements.
- Evaluated product specifications.
- Coached operations personnel and coordinated with supervisors and operators.
Junior Process Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
FoodEmployment.com, Oklahoma City, OK
- Assisted international project teams.
- Formulated ways for operations, to improve production processes.
- Managed research, data-evaluation, testing and explored latest technologies.
- Delegated to enforce corrective actions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufactuing Engineering, Cedar Crest College, Allentown, PA