North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking to obtain a Kitchen Coordinator position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Kitchen Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Bluefox, Gainesboro, TN
- Prepared and directed the serving of breakfast, lunch and snack specific to dietary needs.
- Ensured food is handled safely by all staff that assisted in the kitchen and dining room.
- Ordered and stocked food and kitchen supplies.
- Maintained a clean work area adhering all sanitary policies and procedures.
- Analyzed and reported any observed change in participant’s health and mental status to program staff.
- Ordered, received and recorded temperatures of meals.
- Maintained all required cleaning, food and nutrition documentation.
Kitchen Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Hower,inc., Gainesboro, TN
- Accountable for all aspects of kitchen and dining room management and food preparation.
- Performed meal planning, preparation, service and cleanup.
- Coordinated with Logistics Manager (LM) on purchase of backcountry program food.
- Prepared an education program for participants and staff about the food, its origins and substance.
- Provided breakfast, lunch and dinner coolers when required by groups staying at base camp.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working as Kitchen Coordinator
- Profound knowledge of Kitchen quality control, Food Products and nutritional needs
- In-depth knowledge of HACCP, food safety and sanitation
- Ability to manage processes relative to food product development
- Exceptional ability to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Profound ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing, walking, bending and kneeling
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment and lift and move objects up to 25 pounds
- Passionate about serving great food
Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Nutrition, Thomas More College, Kentucky, KY