North Highlands CA 95660
Career minded Land Administrator seeking position with reputable organization in which my training can help improve the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Landman, Accumap and Petrodesk
- Huge knowledge of law and business administration
- Deep knowledge of Real Property and ROW acquisition
- Familiarity with real estate law and regulations affecting land tenure
- Amazing ability to manage searches from regulatory bodies
- Superior organizational skills
Western Production Company, Simpsonville, KY
November 2007 – Present
- Evaluated land agreements and maintenance of land records.
- Aided Land Manager and development of land requirements.
- Computed land invoices and maintained cost tracking.
- Managed auditing of funds and formulated project summary analyses.
- Formulated ROW acquisition documentation.
Manpower Professional, Simpsonville, KY
December 2003 – October 2007
- Evaluated crown and freehold mineral agreements.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and reviewed interests to facilitate approvals.
- Corresponded with Negotiator, freehold lessors, Crown and Partners.
- Formulated reports and land plats.
- Outlined assignments, transfers, A&N’s & NOA’s.
- Coached and guided less experienced individuals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Land Management
Langston University, Langston, OK