North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for the opportunity to secure a position with well-established firm as a Law Firm Receptionist.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in working as a receptionist for a law firm
- Sound knowledge of the telephone system
- Profound knowledge of the procedure and policies of a law firm
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple phone lines
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Ability to process payments and update reports for various clients
- Proficiency in using front desk multi-line phone system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Law Firm Receptionist, August 2005 â€“ Present
Robert Half Legal, Toledo, OH
- Maintained the multi line telephone system and received all inbound calls.
- Greeted all lawyers and clients coming to the firm in a professional manner.
- Monitored the calendar of activities for the firm and booked the conference rooms according to the same.
- Prepared the necessary documents and made entries to the data management systems accordingly.
- Maintained an inventory of the office supplies and made purchase orders for the same.
- Administered all the faxes, mails and emails to the office.
Law Firm Receptionist, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Bernheim & Dolinsky, Toledo, OH
- Scheduled appointments for the new clients with the representatives.
- Greeted all clients and visitors in a pleasant manner and offered refreshments to the existing clients of the firm.
- Prepared records of the documents and filed them into the electronic system.
- Assisted the staff in sending out letters, dated the stamps and opened all envelopes.
- Coordinated with the staff to write letters to the clients and made necessary calls as asked by the staff.
- Managed all the couriers to be sent to the social security offices, maintained a log of the couriers send and received.
- Administered the inventory of the office supplies and made the purchase orders accordingly.
High School Diploma, Benton Central Junior-Senior High School, Oxford, IN