North Highlands CA 95660
- Extremely knowledgeable of commercial and residential leasing procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Familiarity with the background check system
- Knowledge of lease agreements and contract law
- Superb presentation skills
Purdys Regional High School, Purdys, NY
Graduated with a B- average
Mid-Level Professional Resume
As you earn more experience in this field, you will be able to promote yourself as a leasing agent with history that employers should take notice of. There are still likely to be candidates that have you beat as far as experience goes, however, so a strong resume is still an absolute must. The leasing agent resume sample provided below should give you an idea as to how you can combine experience and professionalism into a very desirable package.
Phone: (914) 413-6552 | [email protected]
10 Doctor Drive | White Plains, NY 10601
Professional and Organized Leasing Agent
- Highly skilled at finance and account services.
- Knowledgeable of the background check process.
- Comprehensive understanding of the leased real estate industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Terrific ability to showcase homes and communicate with potential clients.
Leasing Agent, 2/2011 to Present
Maintain an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all property holdings. Show vacant spaces, call potential tenants, and provide building management. Key outcomes include:
- Provide strong communication for both internal and external customers.
- Remain trained in the latest versions of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Maintain current real estate license in good standing.
RALEY PROPERTIES, Carmel, NY
Leasing Agent, 6/2010 to 1/2011
Served as first and primary contact between real estate organization and internal and external lessees. Showed property, provided leasing details, and negotiated rent prices. Provided building management and maintenance as appropriate. Key outcomes included:
- Obtained and maintained a current real estate license in good standing.
- Ensured complete satisfaction on the part of customers regarding the presentation process.
- Resolved criticisms and complaints from lessees to a high level of overall satisfaction.
High School Diploma, 6/2009
Experienced Professional Resume
As you become an experienced professional, you can finalize your resume and only make a few minor changes as you add new experiences. This version of the leasing agent resume should include everything you want your employer to know about you and can run as long as two pages if needed. A leasing agent sample resume is provided below, in which Mr. Mark Whitman showcases the full array of his skills, talents, and professional interests.
232 Robin’s Peak Drive | White Plains, NY 10601
Home: 914.461.1777 | Cell: 914.305.7413
Core Knowledge and Skills:
||Leasing Agent, Thrane Real Estate Group||2010-Present||Leasing Agent, Potsdam Realtors||2007-2011||Office Assistant, Potsdam Realtors||2007||Associate of Applied Science, Canton Community CollegeGraduated with an AAS in Business Administration
Grade Point Average: 3.3 on a 4.0 scale