North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Library Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience working in library
- Good knowledge of interlibrary loan borrowing and lending procedures
- Proficient with automated system, search engine, database, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to search basic medicated bibliographic quickly
- Ability to prepare accurate documents and maintain library account
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
Liberty Lake Municipal Library, Detroit, MI
August 2005 to till date
Maintained records and library services.
Performed complex bibliographic confirmations.
Resolved problems, and managed and prepared reports.
Prepared pile of books for bindery and maintained related records.
Assisted customers in explaining library procedures, rules and service system.
Performed circulation services, research and scholarly duties as assigned.
King County Library System, Detroit, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
Maintained stacks and monitored activities in library to ensure security.
Assisted regular customers in operating Internet, Intranet and library applications.
Updated information on internet and maintained calendar of events.
Maintained inventory of issued books and ordered new books.
Associate Degree in Library Science
University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK