North Highlands CA 95660
A challenging and rewarding position as a Licensed Mental health Counselor that utilizes my experience and counseling skills.
- Licensed Mental health Counselor, 2006 to Present
- UT Counseling and Mental Health Center, Mt Pleasant, UT
- Organized mental health counseling services for students and their families.
- Performed crisis intervention counseling and Conducted psychosocial assessment.
- Assessed client’s physical and mental condition based on review of information provided by the client.
- Counseled and advised individuals and families dealing with drug and alcohol addictions.
- Counseled clients on clinical issues that are related to trauma, mood disorders, divorce and family issues, abuse, anxiety and life transition.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in providing mental health services
- Profound ability to resolve conflict and cope with crisis situations
- Wide knowledge of therapeutic techniques
- Immense ability to assist client’s in dealing with addictions and substance abuse
- Strong ability to assist client’s with all sorts of issues and disorders including suicidal impulses, stress management, addiction and substance abuse
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, Hope International University
Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing Certification, 2006, Auburn University