North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Line Checker to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performing inspection, testing, and correction of pipelines
- Profound knowledge of hydro testing procedures and test package reviews
- Outstanding knowledge of preparation and installation of spools, valves, and flanges
- Familiarity with Lotus Notes, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word programs
- Ability to interpret and follow IFC, P&ID, and ISO drawings, properly
- Ability to layout, modify, and weld pipes based on given technical drawing
Iscar Metals, Inc., Rochelle Park, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Followed piping plan and drawings and produced accurate and reliable pipelines.
- Examined and verified pipeline alignment, in an efficient manner.
- Checked and ensured proper installation of correct parts in piping line.
- Prepared and fitted temporary spools and other components, prior to hydro test.
- Executed and documented all steps of hydro testing procedure, carefully.
- Developed punch list and worked with subcontractors, as required.
Mindseeker, Inc., Rochelle Park, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared punch list for piping reinstatement and restored piping lines, efficiently.
- Followed up on completed punch work and checked the altered pipeline for defects.
- Prepared, verified, and provided test package documentation for hydro testing.
- Created and submitted precise drawing of modified pipelines, as required.
- Built and maintained effective working relationships with all coworkers.
- Interpreted and adhered to all specified IFC documents, ISO drawings, and P&ID, efficiently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Washburn University, Topeka, KS