North Highlands CA 95660
To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Line Server.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in food and beverage services
- Sound knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices
- Profound knowledge of menu items and ingredients
- Familiarity with proper food handling procedures
- Wide knowledge of standard restaurant equipment
- Proficient with customer service operations
- Ability to handle stressful situations efficiently
- Ability to deal high volume clients
- Ability to handle cash and credit transactions
- Ability to move freely within food outlet area
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic operations
- Ability to address customer needs
Qdoba Restaurant, Seattle, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained the work area clean and organized.
- Obtained and delivered customer orders in a timely fashion.
- Assisted in basic food preparation activities.
- Served food from the serving line to dining customers.
- Ensured that service station was cleaned and well-stocked.
- Removed dirty dishes and clutters from tables.
- Handled customer complaints in a professional way.
- Collected and disposed trash as per restaurant standards.
Business Dining and Specialty Restaurants, Seattle, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured service line area was clean and organized.
- Ensured fine dining experience for customers to encourage repeat business.
- Followed proper food handling, presentation and service standards.
- Checked temperature of food to ensure they are served hot.
- Maintained cleanliness for counters, beverage stations and storage areas.
- Labeled and stored food items.
- Ensured quality of food delivered.
- Performed proper food storage and rotation activities to avoid wastages.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA