North Highlands CA 95660
Live Sound Engineer seeking position in which to make a positive impact in company by using my special skills and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in critically analyzing music
- Solid knowledge in music technology, audio technology, sound engineering, music production and electronics
- Good understanding, including pitch, rhythm and timing
- Familiarity with electronics and acoustic equipment
- Proficiency in using CD, minidisc, DVD-A (Digital Versatile Disc-Audio), SACD (Super Audio Compact Disc), MP3 and digital audio files
- Good sense of pitch, rhythm and timing
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Live Sound Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Blue Man Productions, Dallas, TX
- Coordinated with the director, sound designer and producer.
- Aided sourcing and pre-recording of sound effects.
- Managed microphones and cables.
- Assisted performers and production team.
- Conducted preliminary sound checks and maintained equipment.
Live Sound Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Explosion Robinson, Dallas, TX
- Corresponded with the director and sound designer.
- Managed pre-recording of sound impressions.
- Selected suitable microphones and equipment.
- Handled positioning of microphones.
- Checked sound quality and maintained sound system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sound Recording Technology, New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ