North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for an opportunity to obtain the position of Livestock Inspector in which to use my special talents and skills to excel in this career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experience in animal and veterinary facility
- Deep knowledge of the various laws and regulations in maintaining livestock
- Profound knowledge of the livestock industry, livestock values
- Familiarity with livestock husbandry procedures, practices and techniques
- Ability to access the facility and maintain records of any violations of the Federal and State Law
- Ability to interpret the laws and maintain a record
- Ability to read and interpret reports and records
- Outstanding skills to maintain relations with the employee and clients
- Good understanding various livestock diseases
Livestock Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Land O ‘Lakes, Inc., Lombard, IL
- Conducted regular inspections on the livestock and assisted the veterinary officers in preventing and eradicating all diseases in the livestock.
- Administered all the livestock from outside the state to prevent any diseases.
- Assisted the veterinary medical officer in removing the carcasses from the facilities to prevent spread of diseases and disinfected the areas.
- Participated in various group and field studies to update the knowledge for food health to ensure appropriate inspection.
- Monitored all the animal health emergences and complaints by conducting investigations and took the necessary actions.
Livestock Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Image Associates, Inc.,, Lombard, IL
- Evaluated all the livestock coming from outside the city to ensure that it is free of all diseases.
- Inspected the livestock and identified a sick animal to ensure that the facility is not affected and the required animal is sent to quarantine.
- Administered the facility of the livestock by inspecting the vehicles and sanitation of the building.
- Monitored all the complaints relating to the livestock and ensured that the law enforcements take necessary actions.
- Evaluated the livestock for any diseases and helped in eradication of any diseases from the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Livestock Science, Lon Morris College, Jacksonville, TX