North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position as Loan Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in Credit Administration
- Profound knowledge of loan related functions
- Ability to convince the customer to parting with more money
- Ability to identify high potential customers
Pulaski Bank, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Processed and computed Loan Documents adhering to Credit Administration.
- Reviewed, investigated and provided missing and incomplete information
- Coordinated with Loan Operations and ensured necessary follows up.
- Contacting customers regarding pending and past due payments.
- Assisted with preparation of underwriting reports.
- Prepared financial spreadsheets and distributed reports.
First Community Bank, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Evaluated credit data, cash flow and financial statements.
- Reviewed loan renewal requests.
- Ensured customer satisfaction throughout the life of the loans.
- Coordinated with concerned from loan closing to the date of loan payoff.
- Monitored the past due list to ensure timely repayment.
Bachelor degree in Finance
University of North Texas, Fort Worth, TX