North Highlands CA 95660
Highly detail-oriented and organized loan processor candidate seeking a position that will provide a fast-paced, challenging environment and which will utilize my skills in financial information management, research, and communication services.
- Very well organized
- Knowledge of loan processes and financial transactions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial management, accounting, and loan interviewing abilities
- Highly motivated and very interested in making sure that both the organization and the individual benefit from the loan process.
- High School Diploma, June 2014
- Halston Community Academy, Baltimore, MD
- Graduated with B+ grade average
- Fundamentals of Business
- Computer Science
- Communication Sciences
Mid-Level Professional Resume
As your work experience grows, your resume will need to change. No longer will you rely on your education and a few professional qualities. Instead, you will have a good base of prior work experience that should begin to emerge in the spotlight. Note the way in which the loan processor resume sample below begins to focus on Ms. Black’s work history, providing a potential employer with concrete proof that she is every bit as good as her resume claims she is.
Phone: (410) 549-4100 | [email protected]
55 Lower Newton Street | Baltimore, MD 21117
DETAIL-ORIENTED LOAN PROCESSOR
Highly organized, self-motivated, and possessing a solid knowledge of financial and loan management.
- Extremely organized and capable of maintaining complex loan records.
- Familiar with mortgages, loan consolidations, and auto loans.
- General knowledge of all major consumer loans.
- Attentive to detail and capable of multitasking.
- Excellent technical communication abilities.
DAWSON LENDING GROUP, Baltimore, MD
Loan Processor, 1/2013 to Present
Maryland Community College, Annapolis, MD
Associate of Applied Science in Finance, 5/2009
Experienced Professional Resume
The top individuals in their field tend to work their way through years of job experience to reach a position where their resume speaks for itself. Even then, a good loan processor resume is essential in order to get enough attention to land a face-to-face interview. The loan processor sample resume provided below introduces Ms. Walters, a candidate with almost ten years of experience but who still leads with a description of her professional qualifications first.
LOAN PROCESSOR | DETAIL-ORIENTED AND FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE
Very organized and motivated loan processor with excellent communication skills. Thorough knowledge of the loan application, evaluation, and payment system. Ability to evaluate clients effectively and provide fiscally sound loan advice as needed.