North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Loan Specialist looking for work within the qualifying field in order to fill a need within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable in processing commercial loans and underwriting process
- Profound knowledge of loan systems and principles
- Thorough knowledge of market laws and related practices
- Immense ability to manage complex loan portfolios
- Exceptional ability to work on various business equipments and computer applications
- Skilled to perform basic math
- Excellent skills in computer systems
- Solid understanding of banking process
Credit Union West, Brooklyn, NY
May 2006 – Present
- Monitored all members and ensured appropriate services and products to suit all referral requirements.
- Maintained product knowledge to provide support to all referral and selling programs as per client requirement.
- Assisted customers with all loan related paperwork and evaluated files for debt ratios.
- Administered loan applicants, conducted interviews for same and processed applications after satisfaction.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures for loan processes.
- Established effective relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Managed all communication required with area personnel and management.
- Participated in area activities and identified problems if any.
NVR Inc., Brooklyn, NY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Prepared loan files and stored all information on computers.
- Coordinated with customers and loan officer and ensured satisfaction.
- Monitored all loan documents, ensured data integrity of applications submitted.
- Developed and drafts all closing documents and evaluated lock information.
- Prepared loan applications and provided details to FHA and VA.
- Administered approval of loans and informed parties as appropriate.
High School Diploma
Liberty High School, Madera, CA