North Highlands CA 95660
Lobby Greeter with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in greeting guests coming to the lobby area of the hotel
- Sound knowledge of locales and nearby attractions
- Profound knowledge of maintaining knowledge of building layout
- Ability to provide resolutions to every customer issue
- Ability to maintain professional appearance and ensure effective judgement
- Proficient in conversing with clients in English
Caesars Palace, Detroit, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Administered member transactions such as deposits and transfer payments.
- Determined new member accounts for saving or retirement plans.
- Assisted members as well as non-members in various account related queries.
- Coordinated with clients and assisted to complete every loan and credit card applications.
- Ensured compliance to Bank Secrecy Act and associate guidelines.
- Developed and implemented to strategies to achieve objectives.
Omni Hotels & Resorts, Detroit, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Inspected lobby area on regular basis and ensured cleanliness always.
- Greeted guests and directed them to the room according to standard protocols.
- Monitored and provided answers for various queries regarding programs.
- Coordinated with staff members for various emergency conditions that have threat on life and property.
- Ensured there are no violations by hotel guests and maintained safety.
- Monitored behaviour and prepared reports for any suspicious activities of guests within hotel.
Associate Degree in Hospitality
Bucks County Community College, Newtown, PA