North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Locomotive Driver searching for a position with a growing company where my driving skills and knowledge can grow
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Current Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to transfer fuel without spills
- Ability to climb steps and ladders skills
Savage Companies, Leesville, LA
August 2005 – Present
- Transferred fuel without spills utilizing Spill Prevention methods.
- Reported fuel activity accurately and in timely manner
- Completed Vehicle Inspection Report for each vehicle operated each shift.
- Entered work data into computer and developed required reports.
Cheyenne, Leesville, LA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted a pre-trip inspection before operating any vehicle.
- Completed a Vehicle Inspection Report noting any safety defects.
- Controlled, contained and reported any spill immediately adhering the Spill Reporting procedures.
- Operated vehicles safely, adhered to all traffic laws, regulations, railroad rules and company policies.
- Worked safely and reported any work-related injury immediately.
High School DIploma
J. R. Arnold High School, Panama City Beach, FL