North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Logistics Coordinator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Logistics Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Max, Bloomsburg, PA
- Prepared and shipped merchandise for customer shipments.
- Received and unloaded incoming freight.
- Updated and maintained physical and perpetual inventory.
- Utilized inventory management systems.
- Analyzed data to monitor performance and planned improvements.
- Reviewed logistical problems and recommended solutions.
- Possessed a commitment to quality and continuous enhancements.
Logistics Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Mciro,inc., Bloomsburg, PA
- Identified equipment and supplies from internal and external sources to complete orders.
- Coordinated equipment servicing and repairs in the shop and field.
- Performed monthly inventory cycle counts and annual physical inventory.
- Responded to incoming customer calls to address equipment, service and contract issues.
- Provided timely review of service related paperwork to determination eligibility for billing when required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Shipping, receiving and logistics
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management process
- Ability to succinctly exchange information in a formal meeting environment
- Strong problem solving ability with personal and business maturity
- Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple daily tasks to ensure work is completed with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with customers
- Ability to prioritize time effectively and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Philander Smith College, Arkansas, AR