North Highlands CA 95660
A well organized Lounge Server seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in serving food and beverages in hotel lounges
- Profound knowledge of menu items, ingredients and preparation methods
- Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage service standards
- Familiarity with various drink recipes
- Wide knowledge of food and beverage items
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- Ability to operate cash register
- Ability to deal with high volume customers
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers
- Superior communication and problem solving skills
Greektown Casino-Hotel, Crestline, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Served food to customers seated in lounge.
- Maintained lounge area clean and organized.
- Greeted and seated customers in a friendly manner.
- Removed dirty dishes and clutters from tables.
- Delivered customer orders in a timely fashion.
- Refilled beverages and provided extra condiments to the table.
- Served alcoholic beverages as per Federal, State and Local standards.
- Prepared checks and processed customer payments.
Concord Hospitality, Crestline, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Cleared and cleaned tables for next customer.
- Responded to customer’s questions regarding menu selections.
- Contacted kitchen staffs about recook orders and wait time.
- Informed kitchen staffs about customer’s additional meal requirements and special requests.
- Adhered to food safety and sanitation standards.
- Ensured lounge area was fully staffed to handle high volume customers.
- Reported unsafe conditions to Manager promptly.
- Participated in training seminars and attended regular restaurant meetings.
Associate Degree in Restaurant Management
Mid Michigan Community College, Harrison, MI