North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position in order to maximize my skills as a Machine Mechanic and also to improve the company as a whole through my own skills and abilities.
- Expertise in high speed packaging in a GMP manufacturing facility
- Sound knowledge of mechanical principles, pneumatics, hydraulics, electronic instrumentation, machine shop techniques and various other controls
- Profound knowledge of equipment and its working in the high speed packaging industry
- Ability to interpret diagrams, drawings and machine manuals to maintain and repair equipment
- Ability to learn new technology and improve on the present equipments
- Ability to lift a weight of 50 pounds and work under stress
Machine Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Joy Mining Machinery, Crawfordsville, IN
- Maintained and repaired mechanical and electrical part of the bottle filling lines.
- Determined the changeovers and the production line set ups.
- Repaired machines by using technical skills to provide solutions.
- Troubleshoot and repaired high speed packaging, industrial processing and casing, palletized the machinery and maintained production procedures.
- Maintained the machinery in proper order to enable the smooth functioning of the industrial process.
- Fabricated and repaired the components by using machine shop tools such as press, lathe, grinding, welding equipment and drills.
High School Diploma, Stockbridge High School, Stockbridge, GA