North Highlands CA 95660
Hard-working, self-motivated Maintenance Apprentice seeking a full-time position with reputable organization. I am willing to learn this industry from the bottom in order to become a full time employee at your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in industrial maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of construction trades and general building construction
- Operational knowledgehand and power tools
- Ability toobserve, record, and report unsafe working conditions
- Ability tofollow safety standards in working with multiple services, tools, and equipment
- Ability tofollow orders and complete work assignments with a minimum of supervision
- Ability toread, analyze, and interpret technical instructions, journal and procedures
- Ability to receive and execute orders with accuracy
BAE Systems, South Lyon, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Performed basic preventative maintenance of existing equipment with company provided tools.
- Inspected equipment, located and corrected problems before breakdowns occurred.
- Made necessary simple repairs to equipment and facilities.
- Assisted in repairs and renovation of all equipment, buildings, and structures.
- Complied with OSHA and Industry Safety Standards.
- Maintained tools and equipment.
UDR, Inc., South Lyon, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Followed safety procedures and proper use of safety equipment, lockout and tagout procedures, and part handling equipment, correct disposal of hazardous waste and notification and correction of hazardous conditions.
- Maintained clean, orderly work area and performed all assignments in a safe manner.
- Completed training to understand manufacturing process changes.
- Participated in company cost reduction programs.
- Supported management team on strategic projects and lean implementation including kaizen events.
- Provided superior customer service to internal and external customers.
High School Diploma
Larkin High School, Elgin, IL