North Highlands CA 95660
Pursuing a position as Maintenance Electrician in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with electrical and electronic maintenance troubleshooting techniques
- Wide knowledge of electrical codes regarding wiring, conduit size, and Nema standards.
- Working knowledge of mechanical electrical principles
- Skilled at control panel layout, wiring and installation
- Ability to read and understand maintenance manuals and electrical and control schematics
- Ability to effectively communicate in a one-on-one and in small groups
- Ability to work with all levels of management
Severn Trent Services,Ambler, AK
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Maintained an electronic log of any highlights occurring during shift coverage.
- Made necessary electrical installations and repairs.
- Performed preventative maintenance as instructed on all equipments.
- Performed adjustments and calibration procedures.
- Repaired and replaced the defective parts.
The Aerospace Corporation, Ambler, AK
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Assured that preventive maintenance schedules are followed.
- Repaired various types of production equipment, packaging and liquid filling
- Installed photoelectric sensors to control the automatic start and stop of a machine.
- Made circuit modifications to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Assisted maintenance technicians in the repair and replacement of equipment.
- Repaired and rebuilt electrical components such as motors, clutches, brakes and contactor assemblies.
High School Diploma
Pine River Valley High School, Ignacio, CO