North Highlands CA 95660
- Very well organized
- Strong technical skills and mechanical intuition
- Highly organized with an excellent level of attention to detail
- Good mathematical and mechanical reasoning abilities
- Interest in learning new mechanical technologies
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to individuals with little mechanical experience
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
Graduated with a GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
Industrial Electricity Systems
Mid-Level Professional Resume
As you gain more experience in this field, your technical knowledge and mechanical intuition should become more apparent on your resume. You can still include outside experience that will help seal the deal in getting a job interview, however. The maintenance technician resume sample provided here should give you an idea as to how you can blend multiple experiences together into one comprehensive resume.
Phone: (919) 410-6318 | [email protected]
90 Kingsley Road| Durham, NC 27701
Detail-Oriented Maintenance Technician
- Extremely strong analytical ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to notice minute problems in mechanical equipment.
- Strong physical reasoning skills.
- Flexibility in shift times and schedule details.
- Terrific ability to find unorthodox solutions to difficult problems.
Maintenance Technician, 4/2012 to Present
Associate of Science in Industrial Maintenance Technology, 5/2011
Experienced Professional Resume
As you get more experience, you will also find that you are gaining a great many new skills that should be included the next time you update your maintenance technician resume. You should never appear as though you feel like you have nothing left to learn, however. The willingness to take on new challenges is an important part of being an experienced professional, as this maintenance technician sample resume will hopefully demonstrate.
75 Philippus Drive | Durham, NC 27701
Home: 919.416.4966 | Cell: 919.661.0610
Core Knowledge and Skills:
- Electrical wiring
- Motors and major electrical components
- Console programming
- Maintenance in confined spaces
- Equipment installation
- Maintenance in extreme temperatures
- Preventive maintenance
Graduated with an Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology
Grade Point Average: 3.4 on a 4.0 scale