North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Meat Cutter position with an established company so that I can put to good use the many skills that I have acquired over a period of time.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of meat cleaning, carving, presentation and storage
- Thorough knowledge of various meat cuts, processing and cooking technique
- Operational knowledge of meat cutting equipments, wrapping tools, measuring scales and other related equipments
- Familiarity with slicing primals and sub-primal parts to customer specification
- Ability to interact with coworkers and clients in a friendly and helpful manner
- Ability to work in rooms at high temperatures and in cold storage room for long hours
Mitchell Grocery Corporation, Hollywood, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Cut and sliced raw meat into various sizes as per customer’s requests.
- Trimmed, shaped, laced and tied meat cuts for display counters.
- Used boning knife, skewer, twine and other equipments for cutting and processing raw meat.
- Packaged, labeled and showcased meat cuts in an appealing manner.
- Stored androtated meat cuts in freezer cases and discarded out-of-date products.
- Washed and sanitized meat room and equipments as per government-approved sanitation guidelines.
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., Hollywood, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Received, checked, stored and documented uncut raw meat.
- Carved, trimmed, shaped and ground meat cuts using appropriate machines.
- Measured, wrapped and displayed meat cuts and products for sale.
- Stored and rotated all meat products properly and identified and removed spoilt items.
- Cleaned and disinfected worksite, storage place and display area.
- Washed, maintained and organized cutting tools and other equipments, safely.
High School Diploma
Paonia High School, Paonia, CO