North Highlands CA 95660
To use my training and experience as a Mechanic Helper and serve the company to the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands- on experience in performing repair on mechanical equipment’s
- Thorough knowledge of various automotive equipment’s
- Immense knowledge of occupational hazards and regulations
- Ability to coordinate with team members on regular basis
- Ability to maintain and perform repair on automotive equipment’s
- Familiarity of understanding working of internal combustion engines
- Proficient with Heli-Arc and Oxy Acet Welding, cutting, grinding and safety equipment
Precision Roll Grinders, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Maintained neat and clean dock area for maintenance and repair.
- Analysed information and prepared required work orders.
- Coordinated with clients and ensured effective strength of repair.
- Performed repairs to welding for various construction projects.
- Monitored and replaced required components and performed oil change.
- Ensured compliance to company safety policies and procedures.
Pike Electric, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Evaluated work schedule and performed regular safety check on equipment’s.
- Prepared preventative maintenance schedule and ensured compliance to specifications.
- Scheduled inspections and performedtroubleshot as per requirement.
- Developed preventative maintenance activities and completed various brake jobs.
- Ensured compliance to safety policies and procedures.
- Monitored movement of equipment’s to and from the fleet shop.
Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
Edison Community College, Piqua, OH