North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: – British
My primary objective as a Mechanical Supervisor is to contribute to the company’s success by ensuring that all phases of maintenance and repair operations are done effectively and with minimal hassles. In order to do this, I will see to it that health, safety, and quality standards are met and the activities are cost-efficient. With two years of experience as a Mechanical Supervisor, I have honed my abilities in performing indispensable duties such as regular assessment of equipment and systems, performance appraisal, and prompt intervention to arising problems. This being said, I am confident that I will be an asset to the company.
- Good knowledge of managing mechanical unit of organization
- Exceptional knowledge of health and safety standards
- Deep knowledge of PPM, CAFM and COSHH
- Familiarity with welding, plumbing, pipefitting operations
- Ability to commission and test mechanical systems
- Ability to oversee quality control activities
Nov 2012 – Current
- Performed installations, maintenance and repairs of mechanical equipment.
- Developed preventive maintenance programs to avoid any shut-downs.
- Performed root cause of equipment failures and provided corrective actions.
- Evaluated employee performance and provided appropriate feedback.
- Assisted in setting-up production facility, equipment and materials for new projects.
- Interpreted technical specifications and engineering drawings to perform equipment installations.
Oct 2011 – Nov 2012
- Recruited and trained new employees based on company policies.
- Ensured all staff members followed safe working practices.
- Reported any accidents and took appropriate actions promptly.
- Allocated staff and developed schedules to perform installation and maintenance operations.
- Assisted in internal audits activities and recorded audit results.
- Managed employee attendance, performance and appraisal activities.
BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering
Napier University – Edinburgh
Oct 2007 – Jun 2011
HND in Mechanical Engineering
Bracknell and Wokingham College – Bracknell
Sep 2005 – Jun 2007
GCSE in English, Maths, Physics, Electronics
Dwight School London – Barnet
Sep 2000 – Jun 2005