North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a career as a Media Researcher with reputable organization to expand my knowledge and to help company excel.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in managing research for various media channels
- Outstanding knowledge of current affairs
- Deep knowledge of media and journalism
- Ability to implement information carefully
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
Vocus Inc., Pinellas, FL
November 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with various subject matter experts to talk on particular topics.
- Prepared accurate briefs for various journalists, producers and directors.
- Administered various scripts and prepared drafts for same.
- Managed interviews with various guests and replaced guest if required.
- Scheduled filming of scripts at appropriate locations.
Kelly Services, Pinellas, FL
December 2003 – October 2007
- Coordinated with producers and discussed various story ideas.
- Evaluated all information with help of various sources such as libraries and museums.
- Performed researched on media libraries.
- Prepared and drafted a brief for scriptwriters and presenters of show.
- Ensured all copyright issues and obtained permission wherever required.
- Maintained detailed records of all research carried.
- Developed content for websites and researched on same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH