North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position as a Medical Assistant Instructor within your valued institution where I can utilize my education, experience and teaching abilities.
- Medical Assistant Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Athens Technical College, Athens, GA
- Supervised school progress, conducted student orientations and suggested students during the program.
- Prepared student progress reports and graded reports.
- Instructed current technology and equipment utilized throughout the medical field.
- Instructed blood drawing procedures, injections, venipuncture, Urinalysis and wound care.
- Taught techniques with vaccutainer tubes, syringes, butterfly needles and tourniquets.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in medical terminology, Physiology, EKG, Injections, wound care and GYN
- Immense ability to interact effectively and professionally with students, parents & faculty
- Thorough experience in Vital signs, Venipuncture, Urinalysis and other clinical skills
- Strong evaluation, communication, computation, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Profound ability to analyze and interpret common technical journals and pharmaceutical concepts
B.S in Nursing, 2004, Carnegie Mellon University
Medical Assistant Certification, 2006, Johns Hopkins University