North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position of Merchandise Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience working with retail facility
- Ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency
- Proficient computer skills in Excel and email with an aptitude for learning new programs.
- Ability to financially responsible and understand financial implications
Burlington Coat Factory, Romeoville, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Organized and updated merchant presentations and visual set-ups.
- Maintained the quality assurance process.
- Coordinated with the marketing team to insure all closing proofs are set up correctly.
- Entered and approved markdowns, markups, and promotions ensuring accuracy.
- Completed seasonal projects for merchants.
- Planned and prioritized workload to meet deadlines and increase efficiency.
Urban Outfitters, Romeoville, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Administered to run in stock daily report for daily publishing.
- Maintained item pages with accurate accessories and cross sell layout.
- Monitored reviews and ratings feedback.
- Submitted critical tickets for system and data repairs.
Associate Degree in Merchandising
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO