North Highlands CA 95660
A challenging and rewarding position as a Milieu Counselor that utilizes my experience and counseling skills.
- Milieu Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital, Hinsdale, IL
- Developed and monitored activity sessions.
- Counseled and monitored about youth matters of personal hygiene.
- Conducted enjoyable and socially constructive activities for children.
- Observed clients in the work environment, home and provided counseling support.
- Provided direct strength based residential care to children.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of behavior management protocols
- Broad knowledge of substance abuse, violence, psychiatric, behavioral disorders and learning disabilities
- Profound ability to provide optimal behavioral health care
- Solid ability to provide physical and emotional needs to youth
- Immense ability to maintain positive relationship with assigned patients
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, Rider University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Wayne State College