North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a position with an organization in which my Mortgage Advisor skills and abilities will be used to enhance the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of the mortgage industry from underwriting to standard policies
- Familiarity with FNMA, FHLC, FHA, and VA guidelines
- Proficient in CPI, Alltel, First Data, PHH software systems and MS Office Suite – Excel, MS Access and Word
- Good understanding of underwriting criteria and guidelines
- Ability to guide borrowers on loan procedure
- Sound communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to recommend structures to external and internal clients and facilitate change
Mortgage Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Mortgage Loan Origination, Lawndale, NC
- Advised about achieving Wealth Management goals through loan volume origination.
- Structured and priced new mortgage opportunities.
- Coordinated internal credit approval process.
- Participated in credit meetings and provided industry and client knowledge to the credit discussion.
- Trained integrated team members to discuss mortgage solutions with clients.
- Trained less experienced Mortgage Advisors to reach their fullest potential.
Mortgage Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
PHH Mortgage Import, Lawndale, NC
- Generated loan volume and closed loans through sales and marketing activities.
- Promoted mortgage products, services, and programs.
- Referred mortgage loans to customers.
- Conducted lead generating and client service activities.
- Attended meetings, trainings and other outside business generating activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Tarrant County College, Fort Worth, TX