North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Mortgage Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to multitask while prioritizing workflow with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Ability to review mortgage loan documents and multiple systems
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
Generation Mortgage Co., Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Gathered business requirements that drive software product development.
- Developed and prepared functional design to clearly define the feature-functions of a new product.
- Changed that need to be made to an existing product, to meet business requirements.
- Completed tasks within duration and effort commitments.
- Interacted with client users to validate design approaches.
Bank of Hawaii Corp., Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Estimated work efforts through a clear understanding of project priority and business purpose.
- Worked to communicate, reduce and mitigate project risks and issues.
- Provided support to development, quality assurance, implementation and client production support teams.
- Resolves unexpected circumstances.
- Provided new and innovative alternative solutions to system challenges.
- Effectively communicated with internal and external teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
University of California, Los Angeles, CA