North Highlands CA 95660
Position within the company in order to increase the positive track record of the company as a Motorcycle Mechanic.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in diagnosis, theory maintenance and repair of motorcycle
- Operational knowledge of the motorcycle systems and its operation
- Ability to interpret electrical, schematic and diagrams
- Ability to fabricate parts and use welding equipment effectively
- Familiarity with measuring devices such as dial caliper, micrometer, torque wrench, and multi meter
- Proficient in operating of a variety of motorcycles
- Ability to lift heavy weight motorcycles as well
Motorcycle Mechanic, August 2005 â€“ Present
Pine Grove Yamaha, Garland, NC
- Maintained and serviced the motorcycles according to the work orders and carried tests to check if the repair has been done.
- Installed various test parts and documented the results, checked on the serviceability of the motorcycle.
- Regulated the tests by installing the motorcycle on the vehicle test stand and checking that the connections are at place to get the correct results.
- Conducted durability tests and performed final audit and bright light on the vehicles as requested by the customer.
- Prepared the Test Incident Report and recorded the repair and servicing done on the motorcycle.
- Assisted engineers and tests analysts on finding the root cause of the problem.
Motorcycle Mechanic, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
SEVEâ€™S CYCLE, Garland, NC
- Regulated the test procedures in the work area to reduce any hazards, operated the vehicles before releasing it for further test procedures.
- Diagnosed malfunction and repaired the motorcycles and power sports vehicle such as snowmobiles, PWC, ATC according to the technical specifications.
- Maintained the course and outlined the syllabus and prepared assignment for each module.
- Prepared and maintained attendance records.
High School Diploma, Lewistown High School, Lewistown, IL