North Highlands CA 95660
Respected MRP Controller seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning scheduling
- Huge knowledge of Capacity Planning and Production Activity Control
- Familiarity with production methods, processes, and procedures
- Proficient with Visio, Powerpoint, Access, MS Excel, Word
- Wide knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Pull Systems, Inventory Control, Continuous Improvement and 5S
- Ability to interpret use of product and manufacturing terminology
- Ability to interpret work instructions and procedures
- Superior communication skills
Rolls-Royce North America, Charleston, WV
August 2005 – Present
- Managed production schedules and handled material requirements.
- Coordinated with management with regard to status of work in progress, material requirements and production problems.
- Administered equipment and personnel and handled material supply and demands
- Formulated necessary work orders
- Supervised interdepartmental activities with quality assurance and manufacturing.
Lockheed Martin, Charleston, WV
May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered the movement of material from receiving to production.
- Formulated raw material requirements and scheduling requirements.
- Supervised material movement with warehouse, purchasing and production.
- Managed Material Requirements Planning systems
- Bargained lead times with suppliers and coordinated schedules for timely delivery.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
Palo Verde College, Blythe, CA