North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position with well-established firm as a Munitions Inspector in which to use my years of experience to help company excel.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in supervising and inspecting military munitions
- Outstanding knowledge of the Tech Order and USAF Supply systems
- Familiarity with USAF inspection procedures, storage, maintenance of munitions and MMHE
- Ability to read an interpret legal and other documents
- Ability to work within the given deadlines
- Skilled to solve all problems arising in the inspection process
Munitions Inspector, October 2006 – Present
URS Corporation, Oshkosh, NE
- Monitored the explosive and non explosive areas to ensure that it is in accordance with the USAF, AFSOH and other explosive safety regulations.
- Administered the inspection site and resolved all problems in considerable time.
- Prepared and maintained all records of the services and inspection process carried in the area.
- Coordinated with the operation department and resolved all service problems that have been encountered in the inspection process.
- Maintained the inventory for the warehouse and audited it regularly to ensure that there are no discrepancies.
Munitions Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
BAE Systems, Oshkosh, NE
- Monitored the site and then assigned the Combat ammunition system accordingly.
- Repaired and replaced all defective parts of the containers and munitions.
- Maintained the munitions storage in accordance to the explosive standards.
- Inspected all light vehicles in the facility such as pallet jacks, manual hoists and forklift, performed preventive and corrective maintenance as required.
- Operated various electronic testing equipments in inspection such as air compressors, stencil machines, heat sealers and a number of power tools.
- Performed minor repair on the various installed equipments in the facility and always maintained the vehicles.
High School Diploma, Luella High School, Locust Grove, GA