North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the Music Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in chorals
- Ability to read and understand music
- Ability to work with staff and volunteers
- Ability to check requests, reimbursement forms and ordering supplies
- Ability to ensure that all music program information is current and correct.
The Bristal, Joliet, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Attended staff in music planning meetings as needed.
- Managed sheet music, ordering, distributing to choirs and musicians.
- Maintained equipment, ordering high school choir uniforms.
- Ensured performance equipment are available and in good condition.
First Presbyterian Church, Joliet, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Administered schedules, calendars, subscriptions, appointments, correspondence.
- Administered communication, event programs and choir newsletters.
- Managed tracking music department budget items, event costs and registrations.
- Organized events including room reservations, parking arrangements and childcare.
Associate degree in Music
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA