North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for an opportunity to improve my skills by obtaining a Navy Mechanical Engineer position with a established company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in planning and estimating experience in nuclear related work
- Familiarity with mechanical engineering sciences and techniques
- Thorough knowledge of US Navy Submarines and deep submergence systems
- Huge knowledge in design and construction of US Navy vessels
- Proficient with Solid Works 3-D modeling and AutoCAD software
- Mechanical Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Liberty Personnel Services, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Organized and coordinated the planning and estimating of nuclear related work.
- Designed and analyzed mechanicalsystems, equipment, and packages.
- Developed, and providedenergetic systems for joint fighting forces.
- Provided technical support of production with tooling, assembly procedures and test plans.
- Managed projects utilizing time management techniques to meet deadlines.
- Adhered to development and operational standards and schedules under shipyard policy.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 2007, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
1460 N Sandburg Ter, Apt 2007
Sacramento, CA 94235
Obtain a Mechanical Engineer position in the US Navy to utilize my talent and training in contributing to organizational goals and objectives.
- Extensive experience in design of mechanical handling systems, pump systems or rotating machinery.
- Strong knowledge of ship self defense, surface launched weapons systems and underwater weapons.
- Highly proficient with 3-D CAD packages, AutoCAD, Microsoft Windows 98, Word, Excel, PaintShop Pro and many other programs.
- Solid experience in missile systems, system monitoring, testing, evaluation and assessment.
- Mechanical Engineer, 2006 to till date
- E5 Systems, Inc., CA
- Created drawings, and oversaw the fabrication and testing.
- Researched, developed, designed, manufactured and tested tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices for a wide range of applications.
- Designed, operated, maintained and repaired the mechanical systems of ships.
- Designed the propulsion and auxiliary power machinery.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
University of California- San Diego
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004