North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Nutritional Consultant position in a highly reputed organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Familiarity with principles of nutrition and dietetics
- Deep knowledge of nutritional and dietary management issues
- Ability to manage independently
- Ability to provide nutritional counseling and patient education
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Superior communication skills
Winkel, Pelham, AL, August 2005 – Present
- Imparted dietary consultations to participants.
- Assured patient understanding of nutritional goals.
- Assessed dietary needs of identified patients.
- Outlined best ways to motivate participants.
- Recognized areas requiring improvement.
Vendor, Inc., Pelham, AL, May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated with physicians and other health professionals.
- Aided staff development and training.
- Established training modules and imparted training programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
Loyola Marymount University, California, CA