North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking to join your esteemed organization as a Nutritional Therapist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing nutritional therapeutic services
- Profound knowledge working with patients suffering from life threatening illness
- Deep knowledge of nutritional diet and health
- Skilled in training other therapists
- Familiarity with complementary therapies
- Good understanding scientific and nutritional concepts
- Immense ability to implement treatment plans
- Outstanding ability to analyze nutritional concepts
- Amazing ability to prepare consultation and therapy reports
The Renfrew Center, Springfield, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Evaluated patients to determine current health problems and medical history.
- Provided confidential patient consultations.
- Educated patients about nutritional deficiencies and their effects to the body.
- Informed patients about therapy plan and goals.
- Ordered for laboratory tests when needed.
- Scheduled follow-up meetings with patients.
- Handled appointment schedules.
- Assisted in billing operations.
Mother Frances Hospital, Springfield, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assessed nutritional needs of patients.
- Assisted in therapy program development.
- Developed educational materials for patients.
- Developed special menus to meet patient’s dietary requirements.
- Ordered and stocked goods for food preparation.
- Identified the food preparation equipment required for specific menu.
Master’s Degree in Nutrition
Illinois State University, Normal, IL
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
Clark College, Vancouver, WA