North Highlands CA 95660
Career minded Painting Estimator seeking position with growing company in which to put my education, training and experience to use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in commercial paint estimating
- Sound knowledge of Commercial Waterproofing, Caulking and Damproofing
- Good understanding of the Construction Bidding Process and Construction Contracts
- Proficiency in using CAD, Digitizer, and On Screen Take-Off Software
- Familiarity with Tape, Float, Painting, Special & High performance coating applications
- Ability to take-off Finish Schedules and work with Construction Drawings
- Ability to measure, scale, either from plans and site visits
- Ability to prepare commercial painting cost estimates
Painting Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Metro Painters, Inc., Tulsa, OK
- Prepared bidding documents of public and private construction projects.
- Reviewed contract specifications and determined scope of work.
- Performedquantity take-offs from blue prints and digital format plans.
- Analyzed bidding documents, determined scope of work, performed quantity take-offs and prepared computerized estimates by developing cost assemblies and applying cost factors to the estimate.
- Executed contract administration, job submittals.
- Assisted with estimating functions of contracts in process.
Painting Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Madden Industrial Craftsmen, Inc., Tulsa, OK
- Assembled blueprints, materials, and other pertinent information regarding the biddenproject.
- Produced complete and accurate take-offs.
- Developed scope of work and materials budgets for each project.
- Estimated and assessed labor requirements.
- Reviewed budgets to verify accuracy of bills of materials and labor requirements.
- Prepared complete labor and material estimates.
- Coordinated activities with others involved on the projects.
- Ensured adherence to company’s policy in strong customer-service and integrity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS