North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Panel Builder seeking employment with a reputable organization where my skills and training make a positive contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in fabrication, wiring and testing ofelectrical control panels
- Sound knowledge of electrical wiring and gages, power system protection and relaying and PLC programming
- Extensive knowledge of using Microsoft Outlook, Auto Cad and various hand and power tools
- Familiarity with established Electrical Code and standards and HVAC electrical installations
- Ability to study,understandand follow electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Ability to perform strenuous activities like lifting heavy loads and standing for long duration of time
Processing Technologies International, LLC, Pinellas, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and worked from electrical drawings, panel assembly layouts and blueprints.
- Selected, sized, drilled and fitted all required mechanical components
- Prepared, cut, stripped and attachedall needed electrical wires and cables.
- Arranged, aligned and joinedall electrical and mechanical parts, to builda complete control panel.
- Maintained stock-levelfor all panel-building materials, equipments and related supplies.
- Cleaned and organized jobsite and equipments, and maintained their security.
EPG Companies Inc., Pinellas, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Studied and followedelectricaldrawings, technical specifications andpanel layouts.
- Assembled, wired, tested and debugged control panels and their components.
- Performed PLC programming and altered existing control panels, as required.
- Operated hand tools, power equipments and related instruments, to fabricate panels
- Cleaned, tidied, organized and maintained work area and equipments.
- Completed and delivered all panel-building projects, in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Athens State University, Athens, AL