North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Parking Lot Attendant position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in parking vehicles for patrons at restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels
- Excellent ability to operate all types of automobiles and light trucks, both standard and automatic transmissions
- Outstanding ability to effectively locate automobile and deliver it to customer
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or minimal variables
- Ability to accurately log the flow of valet parked vehicles
Parking Lot Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Essex High School, Goodyear, AZ
- Provided exemplary customer service by greeting customers on the front end, ensuring customer’s automobiles are parked safely and appropriately.
- Maintained cleanliness of equipment and floor adhering to sanitation regulations.
- Facilitated to direct traffic flow of cars incoming and outgoing cars in parking lot.
- Managed to direct incoming cars to open parking spots.
- Ensured to keep parking lot clean by sweeping up debris and shoveling snow when necessary.
Parking Lot Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Opera Theatre of Saint Louis, Goodyear, AZ
- Ensured to handle automobiles in accordance with safety guidelines to ensure a safe parking.
- Assisting customers in the parking lot.
- Ensured to keep the parking lot free of carts and any debris.
- Administered sweeping sidewalks, shoveling and salting when necessary.
- Maintained cleanliness of lot and its parking area.
High School Diploma, Marist High School, Bayonne, NJ