North Highlands CA 95660
A talented Party Hostess with great hospitality skills and customer service experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in hosting parties
- Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage industries
- Profound knowledge of customer service operations
- Familiarity with food service techniques
- Proficient with banquet services
- Amazing ability to provide friendly services to customers
- Outstanding ability to address customer complaints in a professional manner
- Immense ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
Strick & Co., Inc., Independence, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in setting-up banquet halls for parties.
- Reviewed seating arrangements.
- Arranged party supplies and equipment in banquet hall.
- Greeted and directed customers to the tables.
- Served food and beverages.
- Assisted in cleaning and bussing tables.
- Maintained enthusiastic environment when working with kids.
- Communicated with customers and accommodated their requests.
Ultimate Game Truck, LLC, Independence, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed party reservations in an efficient manner.
- Planned seating arrangements as per customer preferences.
- Ensured that tables have silverwares and napkins in place.
- Managed customer flow in service stations to prevent overcrowding.
- Notified servers about special requests from customers.
- Conducted party within the allotted time.
- Planned children’s activities for birthday parties.
- Maintained the party hall clean and organized.
Bachelor’s Degree in Event Management
Wesleyan College, Macon, GA