North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking to obtain a Patient Service Associate position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Remarkable experience in patient service with expert in buffing, stripping, and waxing
Skilled in food servings on plates and trays according to diet list on menu card
Good understanding of practice and principles of good personal hygiene and aseptic techniques
Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work effectively with a multidisciplinary team
Remarkable phone, 10-key and basic computer skills
Ability to clean and arrange rooms quickly
Patient Service Associate, August 2005 to till date
Pediatrix Medical Group, Cotati, CA
- Greeted and directed patients to appointments.
- Prepared the daily clinic schedule and updated the physicians’ schedules.
- Interfaced with the different departments by receiving and directing patient questions to appropriate staff.
- Provided clinic assistance during consultations and procedures.
- Managed and provided appointment, billing services and handled enquiries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ