North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Payroll Specialist looking for work within the qualifying field in order to fill a need within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in administering payroll operations in multi state company effectively
- Operational knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Exceptional knowledge of Ex-Patriots payroll
- Remarkable ability to analyze administrative issues
- Profound ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled in Microsoft applications
Guggenheim Partners, Sacramento, CA
May 2006 â€“ Present
- Managed all payroll functions and administered foreign and domestic payrolls for all employees.
- Administered pay voucher distribution and assisted in setting up companies.
- Provided support to accounts departments and assisted in cash reconciliation.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Manage and implemented various new and revised human resource policies and procedures.
- Coordinated with various departments of company and ensured efficient operations.
- Assisted all members of HR team and completed objectives.
- Prepared required HR reports and evaluated results.
CRST International, Inc., Sacramento, CA
March 2003 â€“ April 2006
- Provided administrative support to various payroll functions for organization.
- Coordinated with drivers and corrected if any errors on payroll.
- Analyzed payrolls and informed of any correction to appropriate department.
- Coordinated with operations and information technology team and resolved all issues.
- Prepared and oversaw all payroll reports.
- Maintained records for account balances.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration
Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI