North Highlands CA 95660
Position as a Payroll Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in payroll accounting
- Sound knowledge of bargaining agreements, teaching code and board procedures
- Ability to prepare documents on payroll changes accurately
- Ability to perform accurate and quick calculations
- Ability to maintain and update files using computer data terminal
Copper River Seafoods, Providence, RI
August 2005 to till date
- Examined, processed and entered payroll information into the system.
- Prepared salary and bonus information for billing funds.
- Timely informed employees regarding payroll transactions and changes if any.
- Ensured that payrolls and reports were completed on time.
- Verified services reports and nonattendance reports and processed for approval.
- Ensured confidentiality of all payroll and provided statistical information as needed.
Vancouver Public Schools, Providence, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Prepared and distributed records on working hours.
- Verified and maintained records and payroll processing.
- Registered tax reports and deduction reports.
- Documented and updated procedures.
Associate Degree in Accounting
University of California, Berkeley, CA