North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a PCB Assembler position in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience ofpreparation, wiringand debugging of PCB’s electronic sub-assemblies and components
- Thorough knowledge of electronic components identification, wire soldering and surface-mount technology
- Exceptional knowledge of hand tools, automated equipments, multi-meters and soldering tools
- Familiarity with all applicable IPC standards and ISO-9001 Quality System
- Ability to read and follow assemblyprints, engineering drawingsand work instructions
- Ability to prioritize, manage and perform multiple work-assignments, concurrently
Benchmark Electronics, Inc, Durham, NC
August 2012 – Present
- Followed assembly prints, work instructions and technical drawings and specifications used in the manufacturing of PCBs.
- Determined, cut, resized and soldered all required electronic components.
- Placed and assembled all electronic components and sub-assemblies to form a complete unit.
- Detected soldering errors and operational faults and rectified them.
- Operated and maintained various assembly tools, hand tools and other equipments.
- Cleaned and organized jobsiteand maintained safety at work premises.
Ducommun Incorporated, Durham, NC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted assembly drawings and work instructions, and assembled PCBs, accordingly.
- Prepared, resized, soldered, placed and assembled all needed components of PCB.
- Performed and maintained masking and conformal coating of all completed PCB assemblies.
- Tested and debugged all completed PCB assemblies, to ensure their proper functioning.
- Utilized and maintained all assigned hand tools, soldering machines and related equipments.
- Cleaned and tidied assigned work area and maintained its orderliness.
Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering
Owens Community College, Toledo, OH