North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking position as a Peace Officer with reputable organization in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge working experience in security and law enforcement setting
- Solid knowledge of a policies, laws and legislation regarding security services
- Exceptional knowledge of safety procedures and techniques
- Skilled in exercising good tact, sound judgment and firmness in dealing with difficult situations and with the public
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skill
- Strong ability to deal with difficult people and dangerous situations
- Superior ability to comply with workplace guidelines and attendance requirements
Trinity University, Fairport, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Established security procedures to ensure peace in the region.
- Provided information and support to people in the region regarding traffic and security matters.
- Enforced applicable laws and policies to maintain peace in the assigned area.
- Investigated law violations and booked violators as per established law.
- Investigated cases of crime and filed cases in the court with supporting evidence.
- Coordinated with police personnel investigation activities and during emergency situations.
Parkland Health & Hospital System, Fairport, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Initiated and implemented strategies to prevent crime in the assigned area.
- Performed variety of tasks to enforce law and order.
- Carried out a variety of criminal investigations.
- Supported law enforcement activities and special crime prevention programs
- Patrolled the assigned area to prevent unlawful activities.
- Investigated complaints and provided testimony in court.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Lander University, Greenwood, SC