North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position of Personal Chef with your organization where my superior culinary knowledge and skills will be an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working in large scale foodservice operations
- Profound knowledge of varied food ingredients and apposite combination
- Deep knowledge of standard recipes, food varieties and apt plating arrangements
- Skilled at working solely as well as in group
- Ability to cook food as per desired taste yet keep close watch at dietary needs
- Ability to offer high productivity at routine business atmosphere having deep consideration for high quality
Aspen Valley Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared menus every week and month and sent for employer’s consent.
- Ensured food was hygienic and tasteful.
- Prepared and presented meals on time as instructed by employer.
- Ensured kitchen inventory is well stocked and grocery buying happens on scheduled time.
- Enacted responsibility to know taste of every family member and accordingly prepared food.
- Conversed nutritional aspect of food to comply with required dietary necessities.
- Cooked and worked in kitchen in agreement with rest of employees to prepare and plate meals on time.
ARIA Resort & Casino, Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Planned and worked in adherence to upcoming events at employer’s home.
- Managed entire food production in residence kitchen itself.
- Ensured kitchen is maintain dirt free and utterly clean.
- Maintained all equipments in kitchen absolutely clean, well polished and in running condition.
- Ensured to make timey requisitions and procurement of food ingredients.
- Monitored and administered work of employees working in kitchen.
- Prepared meals high on nutritional value following every family member’s dietary requirements.
- Designed and prepared menu creatively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Bryant & Stratton College, Cleveland, OH