North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as Personal Stylist with an esteemed business where I can further my career and help company meet expectations.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of assisting clients with selection, purchase and revamp of apparels and accessories
- In-depth knowledge of designer fashion styles, luxury product sale and latest fashion trends
- Remarkable knowledge of digital sales practices involving emails, images and look books
- Familiarity with budget proposals and book keeping practices
- Ability to plan and launch fashion eventsand accomplish specified sales targets
- Ability to operate computer and use Microsoft Office software
Lafayette 148, Chicago, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted clients to choose wardrobes and matching accessories for special events.
- Revamped existing wardrobe of clients based on their requirements.
- Created and provided client-specific garment boards and look-books.
- Built, maintained and retained strong business relationships with clients.
- Compiled customer data and produced accurate product and service reports.
- Developed and implemented sales plan and met specified sales goals.
Urban Outfitters Inc., Chicago, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and executed marketing plan including print ads and signature events.
- Sourced and obtained new business opportunities via customer referrals, website requests and personal networking.
- Made appointments with clients to identify and interpret their styling needs.
- Recommended new fashion merchandise to clients and invited them to upcoming fashion events.
- Provided wardrobe styling consultations to clients and assisted with wardrobe planning.
- Created and maintained profitable relationships with all clients, successfully.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion
Caldwell College, Caldwell, NJ